- Ships newly designed SLB universal bracket to fit most inverted projectors on the market
- Independent roll, pitch and yaw for quick and precise projector image registration
- Quick projector connect and disconnect with convenient lamp and filter access on most projectors
- Maintains registration when disconnected and doesn't affect preset adjustments
- All-Points™ Security Systems provides exclusive steel into steel locking hardware at all connection points to protect against theft
- Multiple installation options: flush mount to ceiling, 0.25" threaded rod, or 1.5" NPT threaded extension column
- Integrated cable management through top of mount without additional accessories
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):
1.8" x 6.5" x 5.5" (44 x 165 x 140 mm)
50 lbs (22.7 kg)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need to order the SLBU projector bracket separately?:
A: No, the assembly ships complete when you order an RPAU ceiling mount.
Q: How much assembly is required for the RPAU?:
A: None, just attach the SLBU bracket to your projector. If you choose to use All-Points™ you will need to replace indicated screws with included hardware. No disassembly needed.
Q: How much weight does the mount hold?:
A: The RPAU is designed to support up to 50 lbs (22.7 kg).
Q: How does Chief's All-Points™ Security System work?:
A: All-Points™ is included with each RPAU and is optional to use. The system locks the projector and mount with security hardware at all key connection points: roll, pitch and yaw adjustments; bracket-to-projector; and mount-to-bracket.
Q: Do I have to order All-Points™ separately?:
A: No, All-Points™ is included in all RPAU packages at no additional cost and is optional to use.
Q: Do I need any additional accessories to install the RPAU?:
A: The RPAU can be flush mounted to the ceiling without any additional accessories for a low profile, simple installation. However, often times you will need to lower the projector from a structural, finished or suspended ceiling. For these common applications, you will want to order the appropriate accessories.
Q: When do I need to use the LSB100™?:
A: Often times, ceiling structures will not allow the projector to be mounted in exact alignment with the projection screen. The LSB100 Lateral Shift Accessory saves an abundance of time and hassles in trying to solve this common problem. Also use the LSB100 to easily accommodate different lens placement when projectors are replaced in existing installations.
Q: If I use the RPAU with a Suspended Ceiling Kit, do I need an extension column?:
A: Yes. Any 1.5" NPT threaded extension column will work with Chief's Suspended Ceiling Kits.
If you don't know if this mount is compatible with your equipment use the MountFinder
Compatibility Check below.
MountFinder Compatibility Check
Products Compatible with
- Select a brand from the drop-down on the left.