- Three Flat Panel Mount Options: Truss/Pole Static Mount, Pole Pitch-Adjustable Mount, and Truss Pitch-Adjustable Mount
- Three Tilt Adjustment Options on TPM and TPP: +/- 5 to 15 º tilt on gravity centered axis point, lockable tilt, pre-set tilt locking points at 0º, 5º, 10º and 15 º to quickly and easily align multiple displays
- Install mount horizontally and use pitch adjustment for side-to-side pivot
- Install on vertical or horizontal truss
- Attach displays in portrait or landscape orientation
- TPS/TPP span most truss systems up to 14" (OD)
- Truss/Pole clamps fit a wide variety of truss and pole dimensions
- Finishing Cover accessories enhance aesthetics and cover hardware for added security
- Exclusive Q-Latch Mounting System secures the Large Flat Panel Display with a lockable latch
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 or MAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated security allows display to be locked to mount by adding a padlock
- Compatible with TPK clamp accessories. See Accessory list below.
- TPMU universal version available which includes universal PSBUB interface. TPM2000B is available but must order TPM2000B and PSBXXXX custom or universal interface separately.
Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions):
200 x 200mm - 862 x 517mm
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):
16.2" x 17.1" x 3.4" (412 x 433 x 86mm)
Post-Installation Leveling (Roll):
Typical Screen Sizes:
42 - 71"
150 lbs (68.kg)
Carts & Stands
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do the pole/truss clamps come with the mount?
A: No. The appropriate size clamp will need to be ordered separately. Chief offers a variety of clamps for different size poles and truss work.
Q: Do I need to order a separate interface bracket?
A: No, the TPS/TPM/TPP Mount ships as a complete assembly that includes the interface bracket. Determine which model will accommodate your display by looking up the manufacturer and model number on the cross-reference chart.
Q: Can I mount a Small Flat Panel to a pole or truss?
A: Yes, if you have a round pole 1 1/2"-2" (OD), refer to the FSP Pole Mount. If you have a larger (OD) pole, square pole or truss system, see the TPA Small Flat Panel in the Recommended Accessories.
If you don't know if this mount is compatible with your equipment use the MountFinder
Compatibility Check below.
MountFinder Compatibility Check
Products Compatible with
- Select a brand from the drop-down on the left.