- Microzone Adjustments make projector registration fast and precise (including flush mount installations)
- Centris Technology enables effortless fingertip positioning and self-adjusts to support different projector weights
- Quick connect/disconnect for convenient lamp and filter access on most projectors
- Maintains registration when disconnected and doesn't affect preset adjustments
- Cable management without additional accessories
- Q-Lock Quick Release Lever provides quick connect/disconnect of the projector for service and enhanced security with an integrated key and lock system
- Same great features as the RPA Series, including independent roll, pitch and yaw, integrated cable management, and All-Points Security
- Speed-Connect line of accessories further reduce installation time
Roll: 3°, Pitch: 20°, Yaw: 360°
TÜV Certified, UL Listed
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):
2.7" x 6.5" x 5.5" (69 x 165 x 140 mm)
50 lbs (22.7 kg)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need any special tools to operate the MicroZone?
A: No, use a standard #2 screwdriver to quickly align the projected image to the screen.
Q: How does Centris Technology make installation easier?
A: Centris allows you to easily align the projector to the screen with fingertip adjustments. When you let go of the projector, the image stays aligned to the screen.
Q: Do all Elite mounts include Q-Lock Security?
A: No. The standard version of the RPA Elite Series (RPM-xxxx) includes All-Points Security. For enhanced security order the RPA Elite with Q-Lock (RPMA, RPMB, RPMC).
Q: Can I order different key options for the Elite with Q-Lock?
A: Yes, simply add an "A," "B," or "C" to the product number to designate one of the key options.
If you don't know if this mount is compatible with your equipment use the MountFinder
Compatibility Check below.
MountFinder Compatibility Check
Products Compatible with
- Select a brand from the drop-down on the left.