In-wall Storage Box with 2 Receptacle Filter & Surge
The PAC525FWP2 simplifies flat panel installation by providing an organized, recessed space for routing excess cables. The addition of the flange adds an aesthetic trimmed appearance and drywall mounting capability.
Includes a high-performance, dual gang housing, isolated ground, dual receptacle outlet featuring the SurgeX® non-sacrificial multi-stage filtration and surge protection system. This protects equipment from disruptive high frequency noise and damage caused by power disturbances.
Chief's powered solutions were co-developed with SurgeX, a brand of AMETEK® Electronic Systems Protection.
Compatible with the PST, PRO, PLP, MSR, MTR, MWH, MWR, PWR, PNR, PDR, Thinstall, and FUSION wall mounts.
Surge and Filter Module
- Multiple depth break away edge allows compatibility with standard 3.5" studs & 2.5" studs
- Pre and post construction installation options
- Drywall and stud mountable
- Knockouts for single gang outlets and 1-1/4", 1", & ½" conduit
- Integrated universal zip tie anchor points
- Landscape/Portrait installation
- Stores a large variety of AV components
- Paintable flange to blend in any environment
- Black & white color options
- Our enclosures are rated to UL2416 for use as in-wall enclosure systems.
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Non-sacrificial multi-stage technology
- Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits
- Improves the reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime
- Line filter reduces common and differential mode noise by up to 40 dB
- Rated for 125V~, 60Hz, 15 A
- 1875 watt maximum
- Ferrite toroid based EMI Filter
- Withstand rating of 240 VAC continuous without damage or loss of protection
Black box with White flange
Output: 15A, 1875 W continuous
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):
10.26 x 15.4 x 3.88” (261 x 391 x 98 mm)
Power Consumption: <0.5 watt Type 3 Surge Protective Device (SPD) Voltage Protection Rating (VPR): 600V L-N, N-G; 800V L-G Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage (MCOV): 240V Nominal Discharge Current (In): 3kA Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR): 5kA Ambient Temperature Max: 40 degrees C
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't know if this mount is compatible with your equipment use the MountFinder
Compatibility Check below.
MountFinder Compatibility Check
Products Compatible with
- Select a brand from the drop-down on the left.