- Holds projectors on an adjustable tray and allows you to tighten the mount around your projector for a secure fit
- A great solution for when you want to install a portable projector in the ceiling and take it down frequently for traveling
- Independent Roll, Pitch, and Yaw for quick and precise projector registration
- Adjustable tray accommodates a wide variety of projectors with no interface required
- Cable management
- Easy installation
- Multiple installation options
- Universal mount for upright projectors
- Compact design
- Convenient lamp and filter access
50 lbs (22.7 kg)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know which projectors will work with the LCDA Series?:
A: The LCDA Series can be used for any projector that will fit within the maximum equipment size; refer to the dimension chart and diagram on the Catalog Page download available on the Downloads tab.
Q: How do I know which LCDA mount to select?:
A: Verify that your projector can be non-inverted. Find the model with the maximum equipment dimensions that best fit your projector dimensions.
Q: Do I need to order a projector bracket?:
A: No projector bracket is needed with the LCDA Series. The projector rests on a tray and the mount adjusts around it for a secure fit.
Q: How much weight does the mount hold?:
A: Each mount is custom designed to support the weight of the projector models specified. However, your ceiling must hold at least 5x the total weight of your installation.
Q: Do I need any additional accessories to install the LCDA?:
A: The LCDA can be flush mounted to the ceiling by ordering the CMA250 Ceiling Mount Adapter for a low-profile, simple installation. However, often times you will need to lower the projector from a structural, finished or suspended ceiling. For these common applications, you will want to order the appropriate accessories.
Q: If I use the LCDA with a Suspended Ceiling Kit, do I need an extension column?:
A: Yes. Any length 1 1/2" NPT threaded extension column will work with Chief's Suspended Ceiling Kits.
If you don't know if this mount is compatible with your equipment use the MountFinder
Compatibility Check below.
MountFinder Compatibility Check
Products Compatible with
- Select a brand from the drop-down on the left.