- Compatible with VCM projector mounts
- Simple 3-Step Installation
- Assemble legs to projector
- Fasten legs to interface bracket
- Hook the bracket onto the VCM mount
- Ships with 8 universal legs for mounting to projectors that require up to 8 fasteners
- Ships with universal mounting hardware
- Quick connect/disconnect for lamp and filter maintenance
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):
3.42" x 26.21" x 29.33" (87.1 x 665.7 x 745.1 mm)
250 lbs (113.4 kg)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know when to order the VCM Mount rather than the RPA?:
A: Chief's cross-reference chart tells you exactly which mount to order for your projector.
Q: Do I need to order the HB bracket separately?:
A: No, the assembly ships complete when you order a VCM ceiling mount. The HB bracket as a separate part number is used only for Chief lifts. One VCM part number includes both the universal top and HB bracket.
Q: How much assembly is required?:
A: None. Just attach the HB bracket to your projector.
Q: How much height will it add to my installation?:
A: The VCM top is only 4" high plus various HB bracket heights.
Q: How much weight does the mount hold?:
A: Each mount is custom designed to support the weight of the projector models specified. However, your ceiling must hold at least 5x the total weight of your installation.
Q: Do I need any additional accessories to install the VCM?:
A: Yes. The VCM can be flush mounted to the ceiling with the LPK1 Low-Profile Mounting Kit. However, often times you will need to lower your projector from the ceiling a specific distance and you will want to order the appropriate accessories. Choose the right solution for your installation.
If you don't know if this mount is compatible with your equipment use the MountFinder
Compatibility Check below.
MountFinder Compatibility Check
Products Compatible with
- Select a brand from the drop-down on the left.