SpeedConnect Suspended Ceiling Tile Replacement Kit with 2-Gang Filter & Surge
This ceiling tile replacement kit provides a host features that make installing most lightweight front projectors faster and more secure.
Includes a high-performance, dual gang housing, isolated ground, dual receptacle outlet featuring the SurgeX® non-sacrificial multi-stage filtration and surge protection system. This protects equipment from disruptive high frequency noise and damage caused by power disturbances.
Chief's powered solutions were co-developed with SurgeX, a brand of AMETEK® Electronic Systems Protection.
Column and projector mount not included, must be purchased separately.
Surge and Filter Module
- WireVice Cable Suspension System for quick and easy tie-off
- TwisTile Ceiling Tile Cutter easily pierces a circular hole in your tile for extension column
- Future-proofs installations by providing post-installation adjustments
- Provides infinite column placement within a 2' x 2' ceiling tile
- Single and dual electrical outlet cutouts
- All-Points Security System provides exclusive locking hardware at column connection point to protect against theft
- Includes (4) 25' flexible cables, (4) wood eyebolts, (4) concrete anchors and a chrome trim ring
- Fits 24" (600 mm) wide ceiling tile grids
- 1.5" NPT compatible
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Non-sacrificial multi-stage technology
- Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits
- Improves the reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime
- Line filter reduces common and differential mode noise by up to 40 dB
- Rated for 125V~, 60Hz, 15 A
- 1875 watt maximum
- Ferrite toroid based EMI Filter
- Withstand rating of 240 VAC continuous without damage or loss of protection
Output: 15A, 1875 W continuous
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D):
1.1" x 23.6" x 23.6" (29 x 600 x 600 mm)
Power Consumption: <0.5 watt Type 3 Surge Protective Device (SPD) Voltage Protection Rating (VPR): 600V L-N, N-G; 800V L-G Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage (MCOV): 240V Nominal Discharge Current (In): 3kA Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR): 5kA Ambient Temperature Max: 40 degrees C
50 lbs (22.7 kg)
No accessories are currently available for this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't know if this mount is compatible with your equipment use the MountFinder
Compatibility Check below.
MountFinder Compatibility Check
Products Compatible with
- Select a brand from the drop-down on the left.